Mhangela Animal Touch Farm, Tea Garden and Curio Shop offers Activities and fun for kids and adults alike
- At Mhangela families can meet, touch and feed our friendly animals like Jacob the donkey or our miniature ponies Maya, Misty, and Inca to name a few.
- We have ostriches, emus, pot-bellied pigs, goats, ducks, chickens, rabbits and more! Pony rides available with supervision by our friendly and helpful staff.
- We pride ourselves on the environment, and management of our animals. There is no better way for children to safely learn about them - here with us.
- We specialize in children's parties - with different themes, birthday cakes and Kiddies gift boxes available together with a jumping castle, jungle gym, self-drive toy cars and other fun activities.
- While the youngsters have their fun, parents can enjoy home-made treats in our Tea Garden or shop in our Curio shop filled with local merchandise as well as arts & crafts. Spoil the family with delicious Mhangela Pancakes, delightful cakes and mouth-watering desserts or relax in our natural beautiful surroundings.
Mhangela, the Tsonga word for Guineafowl forms part of the Tzaneen Country Lodge’s corporate identity. The Tzaneen Country Lodge is located on the farm, Tarentaal, which is ofcourse the Afrikaans name for an Guinea Fowl.