At Tzaneen Country Lodge we delight ourselves in our rejuvenating Earth Spa
Whether you are looking for a little bit of pure indulgance, relaxation or just some me-time pampering we’ve got you covered.
It is our aim to exceed the expectations of our valued guests by not just offering quality treatments amidst our beautiful surrounding but to provide added value with all of our treatments.
The Earth Spa team of therapists have recently undergone another accredited training course to ensure that our guests receive the latest and best treatments within the beauty and bodycare industry.
Skills upliftment and career path development is a corner stone of our company culture to ensure that our clients receive the best and trendiest treatments available.
- The Earth Spa has gift vouchers available for purchase online, at the Spa or at the Lodge Reception. This is the ideal gift for any special event, anniversary or celebration.
- Please email us to find out more or to order a voucher.
Spa Policy and Etiquette
- The Earth Spa and Gym facilities is available from 06h30 daily for all hotel guests.
- For day visitors you can make a booking from 08h30 for the Earth Spa.
- The Earth Spa and Gym facilities include the use of our serene spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- All guests and day visitors older than 18 years is welcome to make use of these facilities.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked appointment and or treatment time. The therapist would like to discuss and meet with you prior to your treatment to find out more about your needs and expectations.
- Should you be late it can result in the reduction of your allocated and booked treatment time.
- Advance booking is recommended.
- Please adhere to our cancellation policy which state that all bookings must be cancelled in the event of an unforeseen occurance at least 24 hours in advance. Late cancellations will result in the full treatment fee being charged.
- Please ensure that your cellular phone is switched off when you arrive for your treatment.
- 24 hours advance notice is required for cancellations after which 100% of the treatment will be charged.
- Cellular phones are to be turned off on arrival.
- We have a strict no-smoking policy inside the Earth Spa.
- No animals are allowed inside the Earth Spa.
- Management and Tzaneen Country Lodge Staff cannot be held liaible for any loss and or damages to personal property.
- When you arrive at the Earth Spa for your treatment, you will be given a fresh personal robe and slippers to wear for the duration of your stay at the Earth Spa.
- The Earth Spa is not a nude fascility.
- For all of our hydrotherapy treatments, please bring your swimming costume and swimming cap.
- To enjoy our scenic spa pool area – swimming attire is compulsory.
- For hygiene reasons, formal swimming clothes and or bathing attire must be worn.
- Please keep in mind that the prices might be subjected to change without prior notice.